Friday, March 26, 2010

Major Celebrities Help Jonathan & Gregory!

It's funny how fame works.

At this moment, I have 440 fans on facebook. By contrast, though I don't have the exact figure, Ellen has more than two million.

True, Ellen is seen on television everyday. Whereas I have what can best be described as a cult following.

I don't even need to use Ellen's last name for you to know who I mean. If I were to attempt going by one name, I would most likely be mistaken for Barbie's boyfriend--a dashing fellow. But, in fact, not who I am.

Here's my dilemma. I'd been thinking that my fan base--my star power, if you will-- was great enough to assure a victory for Jonathan and Gregory (Jonory) in the Crate and Barrel Ultimate Wedding Contest. But now I'm having doubts.

Maybe Ellen and I, because we're both famous, should partner on this project. You know, like Co-Chair the event to make sure that it's truly a success.

I think it's not a bad idea.

Inexplicably, though I've searched my address book, I seem not to be able to find her phone number. I mean we're both queer and celebrities, how can I not have her number? I've obviously misplaced it.

But with so little time--just six days-- I have another idea.

Why not just obsessively post to her fan sites. You know, like all day long.

Of course, I can't do it all day long because my personal assistant is off today.

But if I, a celebrity, can find the time to post three or four times, surly you, a normal person, can do it once or twice?

If not for Jonory, well then for me, Ken O'Neill

Oh, and if you do get a hold of Ellen give her my love.

Have her people call my people. We'll do lunch.


http://www.ultimateweddingcontest.com/entries/22682

No comments: